Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh yes, and

By the way, I bought a New Kenmore front-loading washer today, without asking Shane first but I didn't think he'd care - he knows my sanity is on the brink with not having a clothes washer. I have some extra funds from my newly acquired career as a jewelry sales advisor LIA SOPHIA and I love it! We also got some concrete poured in the front for a walkway and a driveway. LOVING it. Paul Fitzwater did a great job, as always. Let's just hope the EPA doesn't screw it up when they come fix the soil!!!!!

Thing is, I got on the Kenmore website, and whoa there were some unsatisfied customers...but then there were people that loved them. The rating was in the middle. 3.5 out of 5. I purchased the 3 year service warranty so I feel a little more secure...

In other news, I have been discussing retirement with my friend, Ryan Yount. He works for met life, and since I don't have a 401 K with the Spa or anything, I have been thinking of what to do. GOSH with the way things are now, what with all these major companies going under because of the economy, who knows??? Trusting in God. That's what I'm doing.

It amazes me the faith that some people have.

Anyway, my life is doing Lia Sophia Shows, Esthetics school on Mon and Tues, work on Wed Thur Fri, family on Sat and Sun, and anything else I can cram in!!!

I do feel a bit over-spread. But, I do it to myself. I keep saying things will slow down once we get the house finished, or once I finish school, or yada yada it's all the same.

God bless us everyone. Love you all.

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

YAY for new washers. I wish I could get a new washer, but we're going to leave this washer with this house whenever we sell. Who knows if we'll even sell it. It may be 51 years from now. So glad you are blogging again. When do we get some pictures? Of Kale?