Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dec 12 2012

Well...I have been reading on this subject, about Dec 12 2012 being the end of days, the end of the Mayan calendar, ushering in a "Golden Age", and Tom Cruise is a believer, if fact he's building a 3 million dollar bunker underneath his Colorado mansion to prepare for this.

Normally this would seem to me like another random prediction. But, my ears are raised BECAUSE, there are so many religions and scientists that have come to this same date for the end or for some major event to happen.

Boy I am glad I'm with God.

This may be forthcoming, but I welcome this day. Kale won't be old enough for the age of accountability, Taylor's already God's girl, and I'll be at the peak of my life in age. I'll be around 33 years old.

I'm ready to go to heaven or whatever. Honestly I don't know how God does it - having so much patience with humans, in general. They really tick me off quite honestly. Humans, or Americans at least, as a whole are WAY too ungrateful and way too rude and inconsiderate of the planet. You know, God DID make the planet FIRST, not us.

I'm seeing things in a new light this year. Looking back from where I've been, this year has changed me so much, I see things clearer. Still clinging to God for my safety and my security, I will be here regardless of what happens.

I hope some others post a response to this post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting post!! I'm still under the thought that no one will know the time or date of Him coming back. It says it pretty clear in the Bible. So, no matter what scientist of so-call theologians come up with, they are wrong .. bc we won't have any inkling of His return. Even so, it would be nice if it was sooner than later!!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

You. Must. Update. Blog. Sooner. Rather. Than. Later.