Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lovin' life at 29

Hey everyone,

Well, it's a good night. Back in town, chillin' on my porch in my new $28 porch chair from Dickey Bub's, drinking a large homemade iced tea, sweet of course, and Shane and Kale are sleeping upstairs!

I just painted the foundation of our house gray - the front that is. Our yard is partially dug up now, they are even going to take out the old fence posts for us. AND, soon i will be planting flowers. I cannot wait.

Tonight I am content. Tonight I am very happy. It's a good feeling. The GloProfessional seminar was GREAT, I learned so much. Nashville was nice even though I was only there 24 hours. I stopped over in Clarksville, had to refill my oil in my car to get everything else to work right. My air con was not working properly. It was hot today!

I am very excited to be going to the John Mayer concert in July when he comes to St. Louis. He has matured so much as an artist and because he is only two years older than I, we seem to be maturing together...so that is something I can relate to, through music. It's nice to have such a great artist my age. Yes, I am a big fan. If face, he's one of my favorites.

Well, I suppose I better scoot for now. Everyone out there in the universe, take care.

Love you all,

Audrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your loving the blogging thing, aren't you? :)

saroca said...

yes i am!