Thursday, June 19, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeeelo.

Just filled up on Chinese food.

Going to see a drive in movey - The Zohan starring Adam Sandler. I want to see The Happening but Shane hates scary movies.

Today was good. Shane is putting together his father's day gift - I got him a lifesize standup cardboard of John Wayne. He loves it! I don't know where we'll put it...

In other news we have dirt in our yard now, and I finished the cushions for the window box. I also whipped together some throw pillows that have hibiscus' on them in a green and white blackout pattern.

All is good.

Love you guys,

Audrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We saw the Zohan last weekend. We laughed so so hard, and I thought of you and Billy Madison days. Remember me driving you crazy saying, "Shampooooo is betttter. It goes on first and cleeeeans the hair...."

Anyway, we thought it was funny, although very, what's the word...oh, yeah. Crude. A bit crude.